What is in Green Coffee Beans?
For coffee lovers around the world, just thinking about their favorite cup of morning coffee seems to evoke soothing thoughts and feelings. The aroma, the flavor and the soothing warmth as it slides down the throat and warms the belly is something millions of people look forward to each day.
But do you know where your beloved drink comes from and how it’s made? It’s actually quite interesting and some of the information may come as a surprise to you. First of all, it can be questioned if coffee beans are really considered “beans” because they are actually seeds found inside berries which are produced in clusters on evergreen shrubs. There are two seeds per fruit and the time they are picked and harvested has become a science to expert farmers. Once the berries are picked, the beans (or seeds) need to be removed from the berries and there are two methods of doing this – the wet method and the dry method. For the wet method, the fleshy part of the berries is removed and the seeds are placed in water to ferment for 1 to 3 days. The wet method is a more modern technique and considered to be better because it produces a cleaner, more robust flavor due to the fermentation process. After fermenting, the beans are washed and dried and they are considered “green coffee beans”, which have recently received a lot of attention for the chlorogenic acid they contain, known to help with weight loss.
For green coffee bean supplements, the process stops here as the beans are not roasted and remain in their fresh green state to harbor the chlorogenic acid. However, if the beans aren’t meant for this purpose, they will be roasted at a specific temperature and at a certain time to produce the perfect ground coffee bean flavor. While the beans roast, they split and depending how long the beans roast, the more intense the flavor will be. Some people prefer to buy unroasted coffee beans and roast them at home to get the freshest cup of coffee possible. The dry method, which is the oldest method known, consists of placing the beans in the sun to dry for around two weeks while being turned frequently so they dry out evenly.
Every coffee company will have their own specific timing and roasting temperature to produce the flavor they want. Roasting coffee beans for even a few minutes longer or shorter will alter the flavor of the entire batch of coffee beans. Once the roasting is complete, the beans are packaged and shipped to whatever retail destination awaits them. Different cultures have their own ways of brewing and serving coffee; for example, Italians prefer to have espresso shots over the regular cup of coffee or latte that American’s frequently drink.
Although green tea is still the predominate beverage consumed in Asia, coffee is quickly catching up with famous and not so famous coffee houses on every corner throughout the continent. The health benefits of coffee are also gaining notoriety as new discoveries continue to be made such as coffee’s ability to lower your chances of developing dementia and Alzheimer’s disease and the findings from the National Institute of Health and AARP that found people who drank three or more cups of coffee a day had 10% chance of living longer than those participants who didn’t drink coffee.
Now that you know how coffee is made and how good it is for you, you may want to experiment and try the different versions like a cappuccino, mocha, iced coffee or macchiato. Coffee warms the soul and senses and helps us stay energized and focused throughout the day, making it a necessity to many people across the globe.
#1 - Xtreme Green Coffee
- 100% Pure Green Coffee Extract
- Made with Svetol Green Coffee Extract
- Highest safety ratings
- Best selling product
- 100% money back guarantee
Recently featured on the Dr. Oz Show, Green Coffee Bean has helped thousands lose weight quickly, safely and naturally, without any side effects. How? The active compound in Green Coffee Bean called Chlorogenic Acid has demonstrated the ability to inhibit the release of glucose into the bloodstream, encouraging the body to find other sources for energy such as fat cells while increasing the body’s metabolism. This in turn accelerates the body’s ability to lose weight, naturally. With its recent popularity, consumers have a variety of options when choosing a Green Coffee Bean supplement, so how do you decide which one is right for you?
Introducing Xtreme Green Coffee – a highly advanced Green Coffee Bean supplement for maximum absorption and effectiveness. We’ve formulated the power of Green Coffee into a powerful and easily digestible capsule, allowing the body to more readily absorb and utilize its fat burning capabilities. Xtreme Green Coffee contains a highly potent green coffee that meets all the criteria recommended doctors and clinicians.
- No fillers, binders, or other ingredients other than 100% Pure Green Coffee Bean Extract - Anything other than the recommended pure green coffee bean extract will dilute the potency of this supplement. Many supplements include additional ingredients like acai, or african mango in their products. Don't be fooled, the recommendation is pure green coffee. Thats what was used in the clinical trials. Thats what will give you the best results.
- Made in an FDA approved lab in the United States of America - Many supplements you see on the shelves come from questionable sources. Often from unregulated overseas factories. The end results is that you may end up with a supplement that at best is in effective, and at worse can cause serious harm. Before purchasing any supplement, make sure its safe and from a reputable lab in the United States.
- Provides the recommendated dosage of 800 mg per serving - Green coffee extract supplements are notorious for giving you the wrong dosage. Make sure its the recommended 800 mg per serving so that you are getting the same full amount of active ingredients doctors and clinicians give their patients.
- Contains Svetol Green Coffee Extract - Svetol is the trademarked brand of raw green coffee extract that was used in many of the credible clinical studies on weighloss effects of green coffee bean extract. Why you want to make sure your bottle says Svetol on it is because it insures the highest level of quality and that your ingredient has the clinically tested amount of cholorogrenic acid (which is what makes green coffee effective). Often products with Svetol on the label will cost a little more, but trust us when we say its worth it.
Xtreme Green Coffee meets each of these requirements which is why its our #1 top rated green coffee supplement.